Based at our regional office at Lindum Business Park on Newark Road, our Lindum Peterborough division undertakes a variety of new build and refurbishment projects in the region, as well as planned and reactive maintenance for a range of clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a Working Foreman to join our busy minor works team, responsible for directly supervising minor construction projects such as small extensions, internal and external refurbishment works, re-roofs, drainage, civils and tarmac projects up to the value of £200k.
- Trade experience, in some or all areas of bricklaying, carpentry, groundworks and good understanding of all construction trades and techniques to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Ability to manage a site team and on-site labour is essential.
- You must be able to manage workload, organise and coordinate works according to a programme and construction drawings.
- Ability to work to the Group’s quality and safety standards. A current SSSTS or SMSTS qualification and other in-date safety training would be an advantage.
- You will have direct contact with clients and responsibility for instructing and motivating site teams, so the right attitude and people skills are essential.
- A full driving licence is essential as the role will involve travel to required site locations in the region.
Whilst supervisory experience is preferred, applications will also be accepted from experienced tradespeople with the right skills, who are looking to take the next step in their career into a supervisory role.
Terms and Conditions
The position is full time (45 hours per week). Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm. Occasional overtime may also be required.
Lindum Group can offer a competitive package with benefits including company vehicle, mobile phone, Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete our online application form below or email your details to [email protected]